Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Our daughter's a teacher?

Tonight instead of Myla listening to us and learning from us she was the teacher and tried to teach me something. We were lying in bed next to each other (we are trying to introduce her to a bigger bed to get her used to the idea so we can maybe get one for her this summer) and trying to go to sleep.
Myla doesn't lay real still and was moving around playing with her hands. She played with her hair a little bit and then with her nose. After doing this she pointed at my nose. I wasn't sure exactly what she wanted until she grabbed my finger and moved it up until it was firmly secure in my left nostril. Happy with what she showed me, she did the same thing and we laid there for a few seconds as if we were two peas in a pod. Since we were trying to go to sleep I didn't want to laugh out loud but it was hard to hold it back as I really got a kick out of this. Good work little girl.
So, if you see me with my finger in my nose in the next few weeks you'll know its because I had a great teacher and don't want to let her down from the lesson I learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment