Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Weekend Game

This weekend we played against Graz.
Last year Graz was one of the bottom teams in the league. However this year they are doing much better. Coming into this game they had the same record as us. The game started off pretty good, I think we went up by about 8. But, then it started to go the other way. The other team was able to get easy lay-ups and slowly pulled away. We made a couple pushes where it looked like we were going to come back, but in the end they were just too much for us and beat us 90-76. Graz played pretty well but I think we contibuted a little to it - where we beat ourselves. But the good thing is that there is another game tonight (Wednesday night), Austrian cup game against Gmunden, and we dont have to wait a whole week to have a shot at getting back on track.
We played them 1.5 weeks ago and lost by 1 at the end of the game. I think they outscored us 10-0 in the last 3 or 4 minutes. So I know we will be hungry to get a win against them, and if we play well I know we will win. For me unfortuantley I wont be going to the game - instead staying home to rest my knee. But thank goodness for live stats so I can follow along online.

No comments:

Post a Comment