Friday, September 23, 2011

Time for a diet??

We got our travel gear, or our sweatsuit that we will be wearing to the games a little while ago. When I pulled it out of the package and tried it on, it fit pretty well. But, when I looked at the tag I had to some self-reflecting. 5XL. What? If you were wearing 5XL clothes would you think you might be a little on the larger size? When I got my polo it was 4XL and I thought that was a little big, but 5XL? Maybe its time I start thinking about a diet or something. I think I work hard in practice, but maybe I should do a couple marathons during the day too.

Okay, so maybe its not that big of a difference to what I have back home. I guess the clothes over here are a little bit smaller in the way they are cut and made. The other guys were talking about it too, how their clothes were a little on "sounding pretty big" side, so I think I have nothing to worry about. If it looks right (and it does) I guess just go with it, even if it were to say 20XL, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment