Friday, January 14, 2011

Who has spring in January?


We do! Today it got up past 50 degrees. When I was driving home from rehab I saw a thermometer (from a bank) and it said it was 10 degrees. In degrees F that would be 50. The thermometer wasn't in the sun so I can imagine where the sun was it was probably even warmer than that. When I left rehab it was about 1:20pm so I can imagine it probably got a little bit warmer yet. I just check ed the weather (8:40pm) and it says the temperature is still 10 degrees (50 degrees F).
Its pretty safe to say that almost all of the snow is gone, and you would be lucky to see any if it wasn't from where a big pile used to be. Cant say I was complaining driving home with the window down, as it feels more like April than January. I did check the weather report from Florida and at 2:00pm (Florida time) some place weren't even in the 50's (northern Florida and in the panhandle). Crazy to think that Austria is warmer than Florida right now.
I have a feeling though that we are in for it, and in another month we will be back to cold temps and more snow. Guess we'll just have to what to see what happens and enjoy the warmth while we can.

No comments:

Post a Comment