Friday, November 13, 2009

Bowling - Round 2

This past Wednesday night we went bowling as a team again. This time the teams were a little different. We didnt do a USA vs Europe again but rather divided the teams up from who was playing. Not everyone played as some were resting injuries. We played two games. In the first game it was close. The other team finished before my team did. They totaled up their score and wound up with a 467. As our last bowler finished, he bowled a spare and then a strike in the 10th frame. We were pumped. We added our score up in our head, but we werent sure if it was right as it was close. So somebody got out the phone and added the score up. 468. We beat them by one pin. We thought that was pretty crazy. 4 people, 10 frames, and it comes down to 1 pin. I guess every pin matters. The second game wasnt that close, the other team beat us by 50. I think I am getting a little better though. I had a 130 something and then a 175. Maybe if we win again we will get to go bowling next week and I can try to work on that 300. Although I have a long way to go before I get there. I will have to take Katy bowling one of these nights. And watch she'll come in with a 200 or something, and beat me with big smile on her face.

No comments:

Post a Comment