Friday, February 19, 2010

My birthday

Saturday I had a great birthday. Katy woke up early and made me a scrambler with eggs, potatoes, onions, red peppers, and cheese. Best breakfast I have had in a long time. For the rest of the day we took it easy as I had a game that night. The game didnt go well, at all. We got blown out against Gottigen. Probably a good game just to forget about (we'll hopefully learn from it) but then move on. After the game Katy had arranged for a lady that we know to bake a traditional german cheesecake for me. Katy brought mixed berries to top it with. I tired a little bit and oh man was it good. Another lady we know made chocolate chip cookies and one of the guys on the team, his girlfriend made a chocolate chip cake as well. It was great that people did all that for me! Thanks!
After we left the stadium and the after-match dinner/get-together we went to a bar called No. 10 with some friends and sat and talked and watched the Olympics.
Besides a tough loss, it was a great brithday. Thank you to all of you who sent birthday wishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment