Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Past 2 week's games

Well the past two weeks have been very successful for Katy's team and for my team we split the games.
In the past two weekends Katy's team won both of their games. I would tell you exaclty how many points and rebounds she had in each game but I was not able to see either game. Two weeks ago she played at 6 and I played at 8 so I wasnt able to see it. Then this weekend she played on Sunday. Even though my team didnt have a game we had a Christmas Lunch with the team and I was only able to see part of the 4th quarter. In both games though I guess she had about 20 or so points and I am guessing a double double in rebounds in both games. She now has a long break (3 weeks off) over the holidays until she plays again.
For my team, we won our game 1.5 weeks ago against ULM. Even though I wasnt able to play because of my ankle it was still an exciting game and we ended up winning by 1 point. This past weekend we played on the road, at Bamburg, but didnt do so hot. We actually played pretty poorly. I think for us it is just important to move onto next week and start preparing for that game. This was the first game back for me after missing some time for an ankle sprain. Even though it wasnt totally recovered it felt good to get up and down and play.

No comments:

Post a Comment