Tuesday, August 26, 2014

They dont mess around out here

Today we found out that we have a protein sponsor for the year. We also found out that it wont be a 2.2 lb bag, 5 lb tub, or even a 10 lb container - that's all to measly. Over here they get serious. Look at the picture - that's a 45 kg (about 100 lbs) bin of protein. The thing doesn't even come with a scoop to get it out, you have to use a shovel.
They say we can have it for after practice or when we need it but I'm not messing around. Why just drink it when you can take a bath in it? Protein helps your body recover so I might as well sleep in the thing too.
If the next time you see me, I have a delightful vanilla aroma to me, don't worry, it's only because I have protein-ified my body and have it running through my veins. And, because this is so fantastic I have even asked the team to change the number on the back of my jersey to just a simple word - protein. This might also help me not foul as the refs will have a hard time showing my number to the scorers table and maybe call less fouls. This is such a good idea... Don't you think?
Thank you protein

No comments:

Post a Comment